Processing of your personal data
Ingenjörsfirma Gösta Hedlund AB, corporate number 556211-5450 (the “company” or “we”), has the policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that personal data regarding our customers and suppliers treated by us are treated in a lawful, correct and transparent manner.
The company is committed to protect your personal data and make sure that your personal information is always treated safely. We comply all applicable laws and regulations for the protection of privacy, including the Personal Data Act (1998: 204) (PUL), Electronic Communications Act (2003: 389) and such other regulations implementing the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46 / EC , EU Directives on Integrity and Electronic Communications 2002/58 / EC and the EU Universal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and any amendments of additions or regulations, which replace laws, regulations, modifications and rules. We use appropriate and reasonable physical, technical and organizational security measures in relation to the amount and sensitivity of personal data.
For collecting, managing and storing information retrieved via cookies, refer to the section “Cookies” below.
What personal data do we collect and where from?
If you ask Ingenjörsfirma Gösta Hedlund AB to submit a quotation or order products/services, you may provide information that is considered personal data in accordance with applicable Personal Data Act legislation.
The types of personal data we collect may, depending on the context, include:
- Name and contact information including address, mobile number and e-mail address
- Social security number
- Delivery and invoice information, payment information and other information that you provide in conjunction with the purchase or delivery of a product or service
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, ads or offers
Collection of your personal data may be from the following sources:
- When you contact us via email or phone
- By contract, invoice or other business contact, if you are a contact person for any of our contract partners
Why do we process your personal data?
If you have ordered a product or service, you have entered into an agreement with the company, and we process your personal data for managing your purchase or order, and to deliver the service or product you have ordered.
In addition to processing your personal data to fulfil the purchase of goods and services, the company may use your personal data for other purposes and with the support of other legal bases, as set out below.
- Completion of agreement: For handling and administration of purchase/delivery of goods for making payments.
- Consent: Newsletter.
- Observe legal obligation: We save invoice documents in accordance with current accounting rules.
- Legitimate interest: In order to provide, implement and improve our commitments, products and services, it is necessary for us to process personal data even in certain other cases, such as: by analysing our customers’ purchase habits in order to provide them with relevant information and marketing as well as for statistical purposes.
In case a service we provide requires your consent, we will always explicitly ask you to give your consent to such service and process your personal data.
Storage of personal data
The company takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is processed and stored safely. Your personal data will never be stored longer than permitted by applicable law and for the purposes stated above. Your personal data will be processed by us during the following periods.
- Completion of agreement: Personal data (name, social security number, address, telephone number, e-mail and payment and delivery information) provided in conjunction with the ordering of goods and/or services are saved for as long as the company is required to fulfil the agreement with you. This includes to meet delivery or warranty commitments.
- Legal obligation: The company saves such material as accounting information in accordance with current accounting rules.
- Consent: In cases where we process your personal information based on your consent, we will only save your personal data as long as we have your consent.
Transfer of personal data
- Collaboration with private and public records: The company may supplement your personal data with additional information by collecting information from other private and public records, [for example, the State Personal Address Book (SPAR), Bisnode Sverige AB]. Through such interconnection, enrichment and updating of your personal data may occur.
- Business transactions: If all or parts of the company’s business is sold or integrated with any other business, your personal information may be disclosed to our advisors, potential buyers and their advisors, and will be forwarded to the new owners of the business.
- Legal obligations: Your personal data may also be disclosed to enable the company to comply with certain legal obligations and may be handed over to the police and other relevant authorities when permitted and required by law.Such transfers listed above can only be made to companies within the EU or EEA (i.e. all EU Member States, Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein).
Withdrawal of consent
You are entitled to request information about what personal data we have registered about you and how they are used, after written application has been submitted to us in accordance with the contact details below. You can change your personal data at any time by contacting the company as below. You also have the right to request that your personal data can be corrected if they were incorrect, incomplete or misleading by contacting the company. To protect your privacy and your personal data, we may require you to identify yourself in your contact with us.
In accordance with applicable privacy laws, you also have the right to request that your personal data can be deleted or that the processing of your personal data is limited. You are also entitled to object to the processing of your personal data in certain cases and request that your personal data will be transmitted in electronic format.
You may file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate if you believe that the company’s processing of your personal data does not occur in accordance with applicable law.
The company uses so-called cookies on our website. A cookie is a small text file sent from a web site to your browser. The cookie cannot identify you personally, only the browser installed on the computer you use when visiting the current web page can be identified. Different cookies exist on different computers in case you use different computers to reach our websites. Cookies are not bearers of viruses and cannot destroy other information stored on your computer.
Changes to the personal policy
If the changes concern such personal data processing that we perform on the basis of your consent, we will allow you to give your consent again.
Ingenjörsfirma G Hedlund AB
822 22 Alfta