Our project process consists of 12 steps. Steps 1 to 8 covers the process from purchasing until the products are landed on your premises. Steps 9 to 12 covers the installation and commissioning and the continued process with after sales service, i.e. maintenance, inspections and service until the products are reaching the end of their service life.
1. Request for quotation with specification of operation, proposal and contract – The client specifies all requirements, Hedlunds gives different proposals, decisions are made, contract signed.
2. Pre-study – Runs along parallel with step 1. Hedlund’s engineers work intimately with the technical sales specialists to identify the best solution. In the pre-study all decisions are made to secure a smooth project process.
3. Design process – In the design process, all decisions are implemented – i.e. mechanical, electrical, automation and building designs are planned and carried out.
4. Manufacturing – The products are assembled in our workshop from manufactured and purchased details.
5. Delivery – The products are delivered to the client.
6. Installation – On site we coordinate with the operational side as well as building contractors in order to efficiently install the machinery and possibly also remove the existing.
7. Training – Before and during commissioning we train the staff so the plant can be operated in an optimum way.
8. Commissioning – When everything is installed and all safety means are in place, commissioning takes place where the machinery is tuned to perform at its best.
9. Plant hand-over – Takes place when all earlier points are carried out and fulfilled.
10. Acceptance – Inspection for acceptance so that all contractual requirements are fulfilled.
11. Project evaluation – We follow up on our projects in order to win experience. It is also a way to get feedback after some time of operation to secure that the plant operates as meant.
12. Maintenance and service – Over and above training in connection with the delivery we are always available for further training, service, inspections, tuning, parts supply and major maintenance works.